Where can I get a utility permit?

Utility permits are available through the Burnett County Highway Department in Siren, WI. Please contact Brad Dahlberg, Highway Technician at 715-497-5640. Please note non-refundable utility permit fees below:

 Basic permit fee $50

Open cut of road permit fee $250 

Boring permit fee $50 

Close Road Permit Fee $200

Utility Permit Application

Show All Answers

1. What are the seasonal weight limitations?
2. On what roads is it legal to ride my ATV/UTV?
3. Where can I get a Oversize/Overweight/Moving permit?
4. Where can I report a road condition or problem?
5. Where can I get a driveway permit?
6. Where can I get a utility permit?