Please make a check or money order payable to U.S. Department of State:
- $130 Standard application for passport book for adults (age 16 years of age and older)
- $100 Standard application for passport book for children (under the age of 16)
- $30 Standard application for passport card for adults (age 16 years of age and older)
- $15 Standard application for passport card for children (under the age of 16)
- $60 Fee to expedite application (additional per person)
Facility Acceptance fee for processing your application is $35 and is paid separately to the Burnett County Clerk by check, credit card (extra fee is applied) or cash.
What If My Passport Isn't Ready Yet?
The normal processing time is six weeks. If you will be departing in less than four-six weeks, you should expedite your application. It is not recommended to expedite unless necessary. There is an additional fee to expedite regardless of the age of applicant. If you will be leaving in less than a month, you will want to overnight the application as well.
More Than One Applicant On an Expedited Passport
If there is more than one applicant for the expedited passports, the applications can be over-nighted together to the Passport Agency. You must have a separate return overnight envelope for each application. You can expect to receive an expedited passport back in approximately two weeks depending how it is sent. The Passport Agency does require three business days for processing of expedited applications.