Make a Payment

Child Support Payments

Unless the court orders otherwise or if you are self-employed, all child support payments will be withheld from your wages or other sources of income. Payments will be sent to the Wisconsin Support Collections Trust Fund (WI SCTF) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. You will receive a copy of any income withholding notices sent to your employers.

Unless the court orders otherwise, all child support payments must be sent through the WI SCTF in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. These must be accompanied by a payment coupon. This is a State law and the only way you can be sure that you receive credit for your payments.

Additional Information

For more information on ways to make child support payments, please visit Pay Support or Maintenance.