Ways to Pay Child Support
Child Support Payments
While income withholding is the way most support is collected, there are other ways you can make a support payment. These options do not replace income withholding, but they are useful if you are self-employed, between jobs, or if you want to pay extra towards your past-due support. Whichever way you choose, all support must be paid through the WI Support Collections Trust Fund. This is not only a state law, but this is the only way you can be sure that you get credit for your payments.
- Pay Online-each site charges a fee for the service
- Mail in your payment
- Be sure to include a coupon (click here to print a coupon)
- Write your KIDS pin or social security number on your check or money order
- Make check or money order payable to : WI SCTF
- Send your payment and coupon to :
PO Box 74200
Milwaukee, WI 53274-0200
- Pay by Phone-
- Print and complete the authorization form
- Pay with Cash
- You can pay with cash at the Burnett County Child Support Agency, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Income Withholding
- If you are working or just started a new job call your caseworker (715-349-2555) to give them the information so the child support agency can send out a notice to withhold to your employer.
For more information on ways to make child support payments, please visit Pay Support or Maintenance.