Apply For Services


As of January 1, 2010 you no longer have to pay a fee to apply for child support services--simply print the appropriate application form below and return it to our office. Upon receipt of your signed application we will open a case for you. Please be sure to include your daytime telephone number so that we can contact you if we need further information.


Mailing Address

Mail or bring your completed and signed application to:
Burnett County Child Support Agency
7410 County Road K, Box 118
Siren WI, 54872

Additional Information

For more information on Wisconsin child support services, please visit the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families Guide to Child Support Services .